We discussed the leading state cybersecurity regulations for MA, NH, & ME. We educated attendees on what this means for their business, what steps they can take to ensure they’re in compliance, and how to avoid penalties, fines and vulnerabilities. Together, Axis Business Solutions and Arctic Wolf are working to improve security posture for our clients.
During this webinar, we discussed:
- What are the leading state cybersecurity regulations?
- Massachusetts Data Security Law 201 C.M.R 17.00
- Maine Notice Of Risk To Personal Data Title 10, Chapter 210-B
- New Hampshire Insurance Data Security Law Chapter 420-P
- What types of organizations do these regulations impact?
- What does this mean for your business?
- How do you stay compliant?
- Overview of the legal industry
- What are the are the repercussions of not being in compliance?
- How Axis Business Solutions & Arctic Wolf can help your business get compliant