With current events in mind, is your organization ready for large scale remote work? Ready or not, many contingency plans are requiring mobilization of a Work from Home labor force. This webinar allowed us to discuss ways to bolster your current policies as well as options to prepare and support the needs of these critical employees.
We used the concerns of COVID-19 in our presentation to safely engage with our community and showcase the importance of remote workforce enablement. Remote work is suddenly a reconsideration for many employees and an overnight requirement for some. Few organizations feel prepared for large-scale remote work, but you can take steps to make the experience productive for both employees and your organization.
During this webinar, Sophos discussed:
- How easy it is for users to start working remote
- How to ensure all devices and systems are fully protected
- Encrypting devices wherever possible
- Creating a secure connection back to the office
- Scanning and securing email, and establishing a healthy practice
- Enabling web filtering
- Enabling use of cloud storage for files and data
- Managing the use of removable storage and other peripherals
- Making sure people have a way to report security issues
- “Shadow IT” solutions
- Remote working best practices for users
Watch the recorded webinar: