Now, more than a decade into the cloud computing revolution, cloud deployments are routine for organizations of all sizes and industries. Many concerns that slowed early cloud adoption, including security concerns, have proven unfounded. Modern cloud services are generally seen as secure, reliable, and an important part of most business strategies.
Today, infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) public clouds enable rapid deployment of computing resources, flexible reconfiguration and affordable pricing. And software-as-a-service (SaaS) tools are increasingly embedded within ordinary business activities, allowing low-cost outsourcing of important back-office functions.
Modern enterprises often use a hybrid computing architecture consisting of both on-premises and cloud-based resources, which poses new challenges in terms of security. As cyber attacks grow more common, and bad actors increasingly exploit the cloud to threaten businesses, IT professionals need robust cloud security strategies to protect their companies.
In this webinar we discussed:
- The hybrid architecture of modern business
- How hybrid architecture increases exposure to all major types of cyber attacks ( theft, resource misuse, destruction or disruption, and extortion)
- How the comprehensiveness, effectiveness, and affordability of security operations center (SOC)-as-a- service solutions help to protect critical cloud infrastructure, improve your security posture and reduce the risk of using the cloud
- Real world strategies to identify those areas of risk that could impact the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your sensitive information
- Action plans to address regulatory compliance needs