Full Time Pre-Sales Network Engineer
We are currently looking for a detail-oriented pre-sales network engineer who is deeply passionate about networking hardware and customer service. Are you a problem solver who has a strong knowledge of interfacing, security, sales, Internet protocols and server and network infrastructure? Then we have the position you’ll love.
- Articulate with ability to clearly demonstrate the value proposition to the customer
- Adept at providing technical solutions based on customer needs per the practice areas
- Work collaboratively with vendors, clients, carriers and technical staff on network implementation, optimization and ongoing management
- Provide high-level support and technical expertise in networking technology, including hardware, hubs, bridges and routers
- Plan and assess enterprise technology strategy and architecture
- Designing, testing, documenting, and deploying new network technologies
- Create possibilities, solve problems, and establish a close working relationship with customers
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science
- 8+ years networking experience
- Proven experience managing projects and delivering expectations, both internally and with clients
- Experienced with network design and deployment
- Experience in a technical business development/sales role or in a pre-sales support role recommending IT product solutions to clients, preferably selling or recommending networking solutions
- Cisco Certifications (CCNA, CCNP, etc.) are a plus
Local travel required (ME/ Southern/NH and Northern/MA), travel will be compensated.
Axis has a 15 year history of being an employee focused organization. Ownership strongly believes in fostering a flexible environment where professionals can strike the perfect home/work balance.
Please send your resume and intro letter to Peter Estes at firstname.lastname@example.org.