During this webinar, we focused on the four “I’s” of identification, isolation, inoculation and immunization used by ATOM’s incident response team. We discussed common defense strategies and expert tips about how to control active infections, developing your inoculation process and the importance of converting your perimeter security into a reconnaissance tool.
In this webinar we discussed:
- The four “I’s” of ransomware incident response
- Isolation as a defense strategy
- Case studies where inoculation failed
- Strategies for controlling active infections
- The role of Perimeter Security after an infection
- Understanding inoculation vs burning the house down