When: November 15th, 2018 @ 11:00am – 12:00pm
Enterprise Single Sign-On (SSO) provides services to enable a single identity to be used for applications across your organization; drastically simplifying the management of user IDs and passwords. Geared toward Azure AD consumers, this webinar will demonstrate how to configure and deploy SSO in under an hour, using technology you may already be licensing…and if you don’t currently use Azure AD, this feature might just change your mind!
Specifically, we will discuss:
- Benefits of Single Sign-on
- Microsoft’s Take on Single Sign-on
- What license types do I need?
- Buzzwords Demystified (IdP, SP, SAML, Federation)
- Out-of-the-box and custom configurations
- Step up your Sign-on game with Multi-Factor Authentication
- Avoid or replace costly and complicated AD FS infrastructure with a much simpler solution
Microsoft Webinar Presenters:
Microsoft Cloud Solution Architect
Jeremy is an Architect with over 2 decades of leadership experience in business systems within the Education, Finance, Healthcare and Insurance industries. A noted authentication expert, he has advised global industry on implementation and best practices in security and single sign-on architecture.