When: February 26th, 2019
DNS has become the #1 attack vector for C2, exfiltration, infiltration and disruption of internet working services. In this webinar, attendees learned why and what steps can be taken to detect and mitigate this serious threat.
During this webinar, we discussed:
- How is DNS being targeted
- Why focus on DNS as part of a defense in depth strategy
- What methods are used to tunnel through DNS
- Advanced techniques used to detect tunneling
- How do you detect and mitigate DNS DDoS attacks