When: Tuesday, August 6th, 2019
Where: L’Andana Grill, 86 Cambridge St, Burlington, MA 01803
During this Lunch & Learn:
We walked through the features, functions and benefits of using Microsoft Teams. Attendees learned how to leverage Teams in their daily work activities, increase awareness and enhance user productivity.
- Introduction of Microsoft Teams
- How Teams is more than just a chat product
- Why channels are the heart of collaboration in Teams
- Top use cases, business scenarios
- Which Office 365 services should be deployed before Teams
- Transitioning from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams
- How we can evaluate, in real-time, your networking environment to determine if it is meeting the performance targets required by Microsoft Teams for latency, bandwidth, external name resolution, and general network health
Finally, we wrapped up by presenting how Extreme Networks solutions also assist in the planning, deployment and validation of Quality of Service (QoS). Their application set ensures that your networking infrastructure is handling real-time network traffic (like voice or video streams) that is sensitive to network delays to “cut in line” in front of traffic that is less sensitive.