Microsoft Teams is a great collaboration solution – complete with chat features, document sharing and meetings. But did you know that Teams can be your business’ telephony solution as well, flexible enough for a 10 person startup company and robust enough to support a multinational enterprise company the size of Microsoft? During this webinar, we touched on the different voice options available and how they are licensed. And since we knew attendees would have questions, we left plenty of time to talk to the Microsoft expert and get those questions answered!
Specifically, we helped attendees:
- Learn how Voice is delivered in Teams
- Understand when you can use Calling Plans
- Know when you might need Direct Routing
- Learn what scenarios are the best fit for each solution
- Identify the licensing requirements for each scenario