When: Tuesday, December 11th, 2018
Where: Ruth’s Chris Steak House – 45 School Street, Old City Hall, Boston, MA 02108
11:15 am – 11:30 am: Registration
11:30 am – 12:45 pm: Presentation and Lunch
1:00 pm: Q&A
During our presentation, we walked through the features, functions and benefits of using Microsoft Teams. Attendees learned how to leverage Teams in their daily work activities, increase awareness and enhance user productivity. We also discussed powerful and easy to use video collaboration solutions.
With Office 365, backup and recovery doesn’t have to be difficult. With your business growing daily, you need simple, easy-to-use cloud backup to protect your business data from malicious and accidental threats.
During this presentation, we specifically discussed:
- Introduction of Microsoft Teams – it’s more than just a chat product
- Why channels are the heart of collaboration in Teams
- Top use cases, business scenarios
- Which Office 365 services should be deployed before Teams
- Transitioning from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams
- Three simple steps can make cloud backups easy
- How to simplify cloud data backup and protect your business from security threats and human nature
- What steps you need to take to protect Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business