Microsoft 365 enables users to access resources and share files with Office apps across the web, mobile, and desktop, storing their content in the cloud by default. In this webinar we’ll demonstrate how easy it is for users to do real-time document co-authoring and commenting using the tools provided in SharePoint Online, Teams and OneDrive.
You will walk away from this webinar with further knowledge on:
- What you need to co-author a document
- Uploading existing files and creating new ones
- Controlling permissions to edit and read access
- Sharing with people outside your team
- Differences and overlaps between SharePoint, Teams and OneDrive
Watch the recorded webinar: