Microsoft Teams is one of the fastest growing products in Microsoft’s history, and adoption was incredibly rapid due to the COVID-19 lockdown. Whether your company has already deployed Teams, or is in the process of deploying it now, you’ll want to give consideration to how you secure and manage your Microsoft Teams environment. In this webinar, the discussion focused on best practices and learnings from Microsoft and Axis on how to keep your Teams users safe and productive!
Specifically, we discussed:
- Creation and lifecycle of Teams
- External and guest access of Teams
- Conditional access for Teams
- Safe links and safe attachments in Teams
- Ensure Teams data is secure and compliant
Watch the recorded webinar: