As Microsoft Teams continues to be a hot topic, we decided to hold our second Teams webinar. This time, we discussed the importance of Governance, use cases, meetings, and focusing on the end goal when starting your Teams deployment strategy.
We took a deep dive into:
- Team Governance
- Who in the organization can create a Team?
- How to properly advertise what Teams already exist
- Providing a mechanism to request Team invites
- Lifecycle of Team artifacts
- Where the documents end up going
- Teams Use Cases
- External collaboration
- Department/functional areas within the organization
- Is Teams a fit for projects within your organization?
- Teams Meetings
- Conference capabilities
Watch the recorded webinar: