YOU’RE INVITED TO A TECHNICAL LUNCH-AND-LEARN
Axis is devoted to helping organizations leverage technology to reduce operational costs, increase profitability, and mitigate security & financial risks.
If you’re challenged by meeting the demands of the always-on business and maximizing your organization’s investment in the modern data center, then join us for lunch on March 8th.
Discover how the joint solution of Veeam Software and ExaGrid Disk Backup with Deduplication, partnered with Axis Business Solutions, can help you get:
• Faster backups
• Recovery time and point objectives of applications and data
• More efficient data storage
• Better DR protection
• Fixed-length backup window no matter how much data grows
DATETuesday March 8th
TIME11:15 am -1:30 pm
123 Moody St.
Waltham, MA 02453
Phone: (781) 891-0100
11:15 AM: Registration
11:30 AM: Presentation and lunch
1:00 PM: Q&A
As more and more companies broadly adopt virtualization technology, VMware users face new issues and opportunities with backup. Virtualization offers the opportunity to reduce costs while also increasing service levels, and nowhere is this more apparent than with data protection. Of course you have to have the right tools to address the new issues and turn the opportunity into reality.
Join industry experts to hear how solutions from Veeam and ExaGrid Systems are taking backup to a whole new level and using virtualization to do things never before possible.
In this interactive presentation, you’ll learn how to:
• Create the fastest backups for your virtual environment, both locally and at secondary sites
• Eliminate the problems of tape backup
• Achieve better storage utilization and scalability
• Speed recovery of virtual machines with instant restore capabilities
• Verify the recoverability of every backup
• Tailor existing IT solutions to meet your specific VMware backup requirements
• Join an expert from ExaGrid Systems who will answer these questions, share customer case studies, and help you understand the factors to consider when evaluating various backup alternatives for your environment.