Join Axis Business Solutions, Zerto and DataGravity for lunch and a presentation about the latest innovations in Data-Aware Storage & virtualized storage. See how new acceleration products utilize replication software for VMWare, Hyper-V, & AWS ensures disaster recovery in virtualized and cloud datacenters and how companies everywhere are managing their growing unstructured information with built-in data governance, data protection, search and visualization capabilities.
When: December 17th, 2015
11:30am – 1:30pm ET
Where: Portland Harbor Hotel
468 Fore St, Portland, ME 04101
We’ll dive into:
• The connection between unabated storage growth and growing data security breaches.
• How a lack of risk awareness contributes to the parade of high-profile breaches.
• Why security at the point of storage is critical to risk reduction.
• Understand where sensitive data lives, if it has been exposed, and how broadly it has been accessed.
• Benefits of using Simple, single pane management of protection and recovery of SAP in virtualized environments
• Consistent recovery of entire SAP application stacks
• Maximum SAP uptime in conjunction with metro-clusters
• Reduced data loss with point in time recovery down to the second
Storage needs to do more than just store your data.
While five 9’s availability is important, you also need the five W’s – the what, where, who, when and why of your data. Understand your risks. Capitalize on the potential.
DataGravity is data-aware storage. DataGravity transforms your data from a potential liability into a strategic asset.
Expect more from your storage.
Expect data-aware storage.
Zerto provides enterprise-class disaster recovery and business continuity software specifically for virtualized data centers and cloud environments.
Zerto’s award winning solution provides enterprises with continuous data replication & recovery designed specifically for virtualized infrastructure and the cloud. Zerto Virtual Replication is the industry’s first hypervisor-based replication solution for tier-one applications, replacing traditional array-based BC/DR solutions that were not built to deal with the virtual paradigm.